Suit Up with Nano Protection
Shell Suit is a superb two stage protection solution that creates a thin but super tough nano layer over your paintwork.
The hard shell layer provides two key benefits. The first and most obvious is that it protects against minor scratches and marks that normally develop over time. The second is a partially self cleaning property as any dirt and grime you do encounter will either slip straight off, or be so easily cleaned with a quick detailer like Shine Shield that it'll take you just minutes to restore your paintwork to pristine condition.
The bonus feature of this two parter is the exceptional deep shine it creates that will be turning heads everywhere you drive.
And the cherry on top is the price! While it's not quite at the same level as a true ceramic coating, it's not far off and at a much more accessible price.
How Does It Work?
Stage 1 is a light polish that will prepare your paintwork perfectly for the nano coating to come. Removing swirls and marks, and restoring an attractive shine to your paint.
Stage 2 is the protective layer. This further enhances the shine and leaves that thin nano coating as protection. This coating will stick around and be effective for 1-2 years, providing you many miles of shine and easy cleaning before you need to think about re-applying.
How To Apply
- Ensure your car is washed and fully dried before starting.
- Use a polish applicator with a small pea sized amount of stage 1 at a time
- Massage into your paintwork to create an even haze, one section at a time
- Buff off with a Lint Free Cloth or a Chamois towel.
- Spray a light mist across one panel at a time.
- Use a microfibre to spread the coating evenly and allow to dry.
- Once dried, buff off with a microfibre to reveal the deep shine.
- To get the best results, we suggest 2-3 coats of stage 2
- Allow approximately 90 minutes between each coating.